Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Understanding

5/6/2015 5:48 PM

So it has come to my attention not to recently that some people feel like nothing is complete in their lives without trolling on the internet.  I know I am not the most fit person on the face of this planet but I am trying and doing things slowly and with deliberation.  Others who are already at their peak and love themselves need to be celebrated if they are helping others like some people I follow on social media.

The person in question is a fully raw vegan and she is beautiful.  People say she has jaundice, is anorexic, is not real.  But she doesn't have jaundice, it's called lighting on a darker skin tone.  She isn't anorexic, she loves her body and doesn't like the idea of anyone self harming by restricting calories, purging or anything else associated with an eating disorder.  She is very real, she gives people advice on how to become the best version of themselves as they can be.

I am not fully raw vegan but I am a vegetarian by choice and I love it.  I tried eating chicken the other day and the texture and flavor made me sick.  I did this for me and my health and I will continue to do it for me and my health.  I love the way I feel and I have no reason to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment